[Spambayes] How to not filter selected messages

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:23:45 EST 2004

There is a background filtering option on the Advanced tab in SpamBayes
Manager for just this situation. If you enable background filtering then
SpamBayes will wait a few seconds before processing a new mail message
so that Outlook rules have a chance to run first. The tradeoff is that
it will take longer for spam messages to disappear from your Inbox,
especially if you have a number of new messages when you first start
Outlook.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____