[Spambayes] Starting SpamBayes

CURTIS SCHUBERT m.schubert1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 25 20:13:58 EST 2004

Curt Schubert
c.j.schubert at ieee.org

using Windows98
trying to use SpamBayes version 1.0a9

More Detail:

I downloaded and ran spambayes-1.0a9.exe.
The tray icon came up on the screen, but when I tried to open it nothing happened. When I tried to open the tray icon program within Program Files\Spambayes again nothing happened. Right clicking on the tray icon does not give the option to configure.

I deleted everything and started over with the same results.

Irrelevant Comments:

When I was working as a radar system engineer at Raytheon, we use Bayes filters to process radar returns and predict the present position of targets given what was know about past position in the presence of noise. In some ways a similar application.