[Spambayes] no recover button

Kende Laszlo l.kende at ch.timcal.com
Mon Mar 29 02:58:26 EST 2004

I appreciate the quick reaction. If only the rest of the business and IT world worked like this...

1. Yes, I am in the right folder
2. No, Outlook is not just hiding it in the toolbar.
3. Actually, there is one more curious thing: in the Outlook view I use the Outlook Shortcuts bar. Outlook gives me the count of items in each folder: Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Junk E-mail (SpamBayes folder), but not of those in the Junk Suspects folder (even if the items are correctly there)!

The whole thing is not dramatic since I can perfectly use SpamBayes, I am just curious. Maybe it is still a bug.

Thanks

Laszlo Kende

+++