FW: [Spambayes] Help---Still no luck running spambayes on an NT system?? My bad!!!!!!!

Jon Weitzman jonw at gdpspace.com
Mon Mar 29 10:52:49 EST 2004

Folks,

I just found out that my Find command in the NT start menu  does not look in the
Temp directory even though NT has VIEW set to "show all files."   MY BAD!!!!

There is a  spambayes log in c:temp.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "addin.py", line 1546, in ?
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 477, in UseCommandLine
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 407, in RegisterClasses
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 261, in RegisterServer
  File "win32com\server\register.pyc", line 85, in _cat_registrar
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147467262, 'No such interface supported', None, None)

Does this offer any insight to anyone??

Once again, sorry for the mis-information.

Jon Weitzman