[Spambayes] Question/Recommendation

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue Mar 30 03:14:32 EST 2004

The SB developers are against the concept of blacklists and whitelists (what
you want is a whitelist). If you're using Outlook 2000/2002, what you can do
is:
a) create a rule to move your 'always good' mails away from the inbox to
another folder
b) enable SB's 'background filtering' option (SB menu, SB manager->advanced)

This way, Outlook will run its rules first, your precious mails will be
moved away and when SB starts processing your new emails in the inbox the
good ones will be gone from there.

A bit kludgy, but should wok.

P.S. I know much less about how the SB proxy works with POP3 mail clients,
so I'm unsure if the above kludge is relevant there as well.

Amir