[Spambayes] RADIO

Jim Montgomery jim at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 11:50:29 EST 2004

I have a radio show that airs every Saturday Afternoon from 12:30 - 2:00 CST
on Clear Channel radio station WREC600 AM.  We reach five (5) states and
would like to have someone from SpamBays come on the radio show and talk
about your product.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jim Montgomery
President / CEO
Telelink, Inc.
P.O. Box 241636
Memphis, TN  38124
Telephone (901) 685-5552
Facsimile (901) 766-2024
Cellular # (901) 335-0500

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this mesasge so we can update our e-mail, and
then please delete it from your computer.