[Spambayes] Copying the "training" file

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Mar 31 08:08:22 EST 2004

Don't overlook the fact that if the computer has multiple users, you'll have to do that for each user account. (Unless you're using roaming profiles, in which case each user's data is likely already saved on one of your servers).

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]On Behalf Of Kenny Pitt
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 5:01 PM
To: 'Vafeas, Jim'; spambayes at python.org
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] Copying the "training" file

Just make a backup copy of the "\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\SpamBayes" directory, which contains all configuration and training data for the SpamBayes Outlook addin. After reformatting your drive, reinstall SpamBayes and then restore the contents of that directory.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____