[Spambayes] SpamBayes for Lotus Notes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Mar 31 23:45:30 EST 2004

> I was just curious, do you make a SpamBayes version
> for Lotus Notes e-mail (versions 5.0 - 6.5.1)?  I didn't
> see anything on the website regarding it, but I wasn't
> completely sure.  Thanks!

There is (command line based) filter for Notes, but it's very alpha, and not
very widely used.  It should work, however, so you can certainly try it out
(and the actual performance, assuming it does work, will be identical to any
other SpamBayes application).

If you download the source (1.0a9) the readme explains most of what you need
to do, and if you run the sb_notesfilter.py script, it will give you more
information (I don't use it myself, so can't really help more).

=Tony Meyer

---