[Spambayes] Using Spambayes with Outlook Express and an HTTP mail server

Mickey Mortimer Mickey_Mortimer111 at msn.com
Sat May 1 18:00:47 EDT 2004

Well, Outlook Express can handle HTTP mail, such as my hotmail account
(which this technically is), as when I go to Tools > Accounts > Mail >
Properties > Servers (using Outlook Express 6) it says "My mail server is an
HTTP server", and lists a server address with http in it, and not pop3.  I
don't know what imap is, but it's not in my server address either.

Mickey Mortimer