[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook plug in - sound effects when movingmail to spam folder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 1 22:45:19 EDT 2004

> Does anyone know how to disable the sound effect
> (utopia critical stop) than the Spambayes Outlook
> filter plays when it moves a mail to the spam folder?

1.  The SpamBayes plug-in doesn't play any sounds.

2.  If you want to turn off Outlook playing a sound when new mail arrives,
then you find this option by Tools->Options->Email Options->Advanced Email
Options.

3.  If you want to turn off the sound *only* when mail is filtered as spam,
then this is the same question as "how do I turn the envelope icon off" and
you should read FAQ 3.8:

<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-can-i-get-rid-of-the-envelope
-tray-icon-for-spam>

=Tony Meyer