[Spambayes] Download Link won't work

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 1 22:48:06 EDT 2004

> I tried downloading spambayes over the last 4 days
> and the download link wouldn't work, no matter which
> mirror I used (I'm downloading the Outlook Plugin).

This works for me right now (with any mirror).  Maybe this was some
temporary Sourceforge problem?  It would be worth trying again.

If it still doesn't work, can you download *anything* from Sourceforge?
It's most likely that your problem is somewhere between you and Sourceforge,
and highly unlikely that it's SpamBayes-specific (which means that it's very
difficult for us to help).

What do you mean by "wouldn't work"?  Do you get a 404 file not found error,
does it download and stop, or what?

=Tony Meyer

---