[Spambayes] URGENT! Change of location of"default_bayes_database.db" require d

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 1 22:55:31 EDT 2004

> Who can help me to change the location of "default_bayes_database.db".

Instructions for doing this are in the configuration guide
(SpamBayes->Help->About SpamBayes->Configuration Guide) - right at the end.

Basically, you need to create a file called "default_configuration.ini" in
your current data directory and put:

    [General]
    data_directory=drive:\path\to\new\data\directory

in it.  You probably want to move all the other files in that directory into
the new one, too (otherwise you'll start from scratch).

=Tony Meyer

---