[Spambayes] SpamBayes IMAP Training error

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 1 23:12:17 EDT 2004

> I'm trying to configure SpamBayes for the first time on my
> IMAP server. When I click on "Select Training Folders", I get this:
[...]
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

This is saying that you haven't entered anything for the IMAP password
option (and haven't used the -P command-line flag?) and so when it tries to
connect to your IMAP server it fails.  The error message should be nicer
than this - I'll try to remember to fix that soon.

If you give it your password this should work fine.

=Tony Meyer

---