[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 1 23:16:20 EDT 2004

> I haven't seen any response to my question
> so I'll try again.

We get to them as we can.  Reposting doesn't usually mean that a message is
got to more quickly (for example, I'm replying to various messages that have
arrived over the last few days at the moment, and would have answered your
original one at this point).

> Running Spambayes with Outlook 2003/exchange/XP,
> if a message is highlighted and I click "delete as spam"
> it deletes it but the view stays the same..i.e. it appears
> to still be sitting in the folder (and still shows in
> the folder view) until you click off of it and then it
> disappears. In 2002 it would disappear immediately.

Is it definitely when you click off it that it moves?  It's not just taking
longer for some reason?

Does your log have any error messages?  (The troubleshooting guide and FAQ
explain where to find the log).

Are you moving the message to another folder on Exchange, or to a local pst
file?

=Tony Meyer

---