[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook plug in - sound effects when movingmail to spam folder

Nick Stone njsuk at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 05:08:51 EDT 2004

Thank you very much for your reply.

The mystery deepens! When spam is moved to the spam folder, the "Utopia
Critical Stop.wav" in the Windows-Media folder is played. This is
different to the sound played when Outlook receives email. I cannot see
anything in the Options dialogs that would cause Outlook do to this.

I have stopped it playing by renaming the "Utopia Critical Stop.wav"
file. However this is not a very good solution so if anyone can get to
the bottom of this I would be very interested.

Thanks
Nick