[Spambayes] first item not scanned

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon May 3 07:42:35 EDT 2004

I've already upgraded to 1.0b1, so I'm not sure I have a dog in this hunt; but I could swear that one of the Authoritative Personages of Spambayes recently asserted that 1.0b1 is only trivially different from 0.9. In particular, I believe the only difference was in the treatment of an obscure training option that most users would never need to use. Am I hallucinating?

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165