[Spambayes] Does IMAP work with the Outlook Plugin?

Mike Watt mike at awesome.uk.com
Tue May 4 05:05:49 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm new to SpamBayes after finding the link on Penny-Arcade. I'm trying to
get the Outlook plugin working with IMAP but have had no success. I've
looked all around the site multiple times but can only find a brief mention
of needing to run it from source.

I'm confused as to whether this means the plugin doesn't do IMAP
out-of-the-box or if it's just the stand-alone version that needs extra
stuff. I can select IMAP folders in the plugin and deleting/recovering mails
using the toolbar works fine....

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Mike