[Spambayes] email address addition

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue May 4 10:23:31 EDT 2004

What you refer is a "whitelist". See the FAQ:

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#why-don-t-you-add-whitelisting-bla
cklisting-to-spambayes
<http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#why-don-t-you-add-whitelisting-bl
acklisting-to-spambayes>

You can use the "background filtering" option (SpamBayes Manager->Advanced)
and use Outlook Rules to move the good mails to a separate folder before
SpamBayes analyzes them.

Amir