[Spambayes] folder selection problems

Frosdick, Paul froz at itv.com
Wed May 5 03:27:10 EDT 2004

Eeeek!  Whilst this is a cracking program when used on a single mailbox
I've got the exact same problem as detailed below.  I've searched the
archives but can't turn anything up; did anyone find a resolution for
this?

Cheers

I installed the beta version 1.0b1 and the behavior changed.

  Aaron
    Inbox
  Info
    Inbox
    Other

Given mailbox accounts like this, if I select the Inbox under Info, I
get
messagebox

  Please select child folder - top-level folders can't be used

In the log file I see something like this

  Eeek - couldn't get the folder to check valid

Aaron

Please visit the official ITV website at www.itv.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at itv.com

Thank you.