[Spambayes] Non-Profits Locate Interns for Internships

internships4you.net info at internships4you.net
Wed May 5 10:04:25 EDT 2004

We may have the solution to the following for your non profit organization.
Do you have projects or tasks that you do not have time to complete?
Are you looking for an easier way to recruit interns, coops and potential employees?
Internships4You is a unique intern recruitment service that will help you locate qualified candidates for internships or co-ops.

Whether you currently use interns, have considered using interns, or are interested in learning how interns can benefit your business, Internships4You is the solution for your intern recruitment needs. Even better, nonprofit organizations, are entitled to use our basic services without spending any money.

To learn more about our services, please visit: http://www.internships4you.com/employers/employerDocs.htm.

If you are interested in what we have to offer, please visit: http://www.internships4you.com/employers/register.php4 and be sure to include your nonprofit tax id in the registration form. You will then be sent a unique code and instructions on how to use it so that you receive our services free of charge.

Note: (If you are not a nonprofit organization, contact us for more information on how to receive a low introductory offer on our services).

I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you or answer any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Internships4You Build Your Future
The Internships4You Team
Andrew E. Schwartz, CEO
http://www.internships4you.com

Please accept our apology if this message was sent to you in error.