[Spambayes] SpamBayes works only with Administrator

Urko Masse urko.masse at telitas.nl
Wed May 5 11:36:48 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have read the Troubleshooting guide, but it was no help.

I have tried installing SpamBayes, latest available binary installer
1.0b1, and it works fine if I install and run it as Administrator (at
least I get the Wizard and the Toolbar in Outlook 2000). However, if I
install it as a normal (limited) user, it doesn't. I am running Windows
2000 Professional SP4.

I have tried the sugestion for enabling the Plugin for all users, as
described in the Troubleshooting guide, but I get an error message
saying that the Dll was loaded, but the registration entry point was not
found. Unfortunately, I can't try that now, because the problem is not
in my computer. The message also suggests that a corrupted version of
the DLL might be in memory.

Anybody had this? Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Urko