[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook plug in - sound effects when movingmail to spam folder

Nick Stone njsuk at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 14:26:01 EDT 2004

Hello Tony,

Thank you very much for your reply and for your help.

Yes, I have checked the settings in Control Panel->Sounds [and audio
devices]->Sounds?  No sound is selected with "New Mail Notification". I
have checked all other sound events, and none are associated with the
Utopia Critical Stop.wav" file.

Regards
Nick Stone