[Spambayes] mac?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 5 16:58:51 EDT 2004

[Pamela Day]
> My man raves about spambayes, and although being an apple user I
> do not have the level of spam that he does as a pc/windows guy I
> would like to use spambayes.  I am running Mac OS X v.10.3.3.

You might have noticed that the information on the website is somewhat
skimpy on mac installs, although the wiki does have a little bit more.

Once you've got everything installed, if you think that you could add
information that would help mac users do the install in future, it would be
great to hear what that is.  Anything from tips to a list of steps to do the
install - we'll take care of formatting it and putting it online etc.

No obligation, of course, but an open invitation :)

=Tony Meyer

---