[Spambayes] Re: unsure,Re: [spambayes-dev] wish from new user

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed May 5 17:35:05 EDT 2004

> Thank you for info & so.  After trying to reset all things to previous
> values training ends always with this message (probably this
> is the same everytime message wich somehow does not get erased, it does
> not show any timestamp). This seems no problem it looks like everything
> else is working fine.
[...]
> KeyError: '-*spam*-'

This is because there is a message in your unknown cache directory that has
"-*spam*-" as the classification, and the interface tries to match this to
one of the three known classifications and fails.

This problem will go away by itself eventually, as the message will expire
out of the cache (7 days after it arrived, by default), or you can try and
find it yourself.  You just need to search (with grep or the Windows "search
in files", for example) for "-*spam*-" in that directory and remove those
files.

=Tony Meyer

---