[Spambayes] Can't access page to review emails

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 6 00:18:31 EDT 2004

> I can't access any pages to either configure, review
> or do anything with Spam Bayes. Everytime I do, "I get
> a HTTP 500 - internal server error" page error. I use
> Spam Bayes with Outlook Express, any ideas?

Is SpamBayes definitely running at the time?  For example, if you're using
the tray application, is the little icon still there?

SpamBayes creates a log file that would have clues about what is going
wrong.  The troubleshooting guide (a copy should be in the Start menu)
explains where to find the log.  If you could send that to us, it would
greatly help in figuring out what is going wrong.

=Tony Meyer

---