[Spambayes] folder selection problems

Frosdick, Paul froz at itv.com
Thu May 6 04:43:47 EDT 2004

Thanks for the link.  I upgraded to version 1.0rc1, but still get the
same error saying please select child folder.  I appreciate that it
might actually be Outlook that's causing the problem, my version number
is 2002 SP1.  As requested I've opened a bug id
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=949000&group_i
d=61702&atid=498103

Cheers