[Spambayes] Public Folders

Mike Boudreau mboudreau at Optra.com
Thu May 6 09:38:56 EDT 2004

I have recently started using public folders to collect emails sent to
"HR", SALES, and INFO.  The vast majority of these emails are spam.
SpamBayes does not filter these emails.  I've tried to segregate these
messages in Outlook 2003 by having exchange divert these emails to my
"inbox" but then I lose visibility into who these messages were
originally addressed to.  Does anyone know how to have SpamBayes filter
messages going directly to Public Folders?

Thanks

Mike Boudreau