[Spambayes] Spambayes on Outlook Express

Bill Dibble wbdibble at cox.net
Sat May 8 10:26:20 EDT 2004

I'm not sure I know how to do this.  When I turn on Norton to protect mail,
it replaces my pop3 server (pop.west.cox.net) with its own
(norton.pop3.antivirus).  If I keep SpamBayes proxying 110, and change the
proxy port in OE to 8110, I don't see how things will work.  Am I missing
something?  THis networking stuff is a little over my head.

Bill