[Spambayes] Spam Bayes will not filter mail

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 10 02:57:10 EDT 2004

> After working flawlesly for 3 months, Spam Bayes
> no longer filters mail. Re-Installed 1.0b1 to see
> if it would fix it.  When trying to update the Ham
> cutoff and Spam Cutoff the following error occurs.
> Spam Bayes still will not filter mail.
[...]
>  File "spambayes\OptionsClass.pyc", line 266, in convert
> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'split'

Something's wrong with your configuration file, but I can't tell what
without seeing it.  Have you edited it by hand at all?  If so, then that's
probably the problem place.

If you like, send me a copy of the configuration file and I should be able
to spot the problem.  You can replace any private data (like server names)
with "X"s, but leave all spaces exactly as they are.

=Tony Meyer

---