[Spambayes] RE: [spambayes-dev] Re: no messages to review

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 10 04:40:34 EDT 2004

[Sorry this is overly slow.  Everyone's pretty busy at the moment.]

> Today the proxy decided there were messages to review.  I
> have buttons "previous day" "refresh" "next day" and ended up
> with 4 screenfuls of messages for training.
>
> If spambayes reports no messages to train but I have been receiving
> messages, is there a simple way to check what criterion it is using?

The simplest way is to look at the unknown cache directory.  See if files
are being created there.  There should be one for every message that is
received (the filename is the time it arrived).  The interface should just
be presenting (first) all messages received on the same day as the most
recent message.

Have you changed the rows_per_section option? Maybe something is going wrong
with generation of the message's time?