[Spambayes] Re: DBRunRecoveryError: -30982, 'DB_RUNRECOVERY:

Denis Howlett denish at isocra.com
Mon May 10 12:27:17 EDT 2004

Well I cheated a bit. In fact I've just upgraded from Win2K to XP so because
the user changed, I had an old (and well trained) SpamBayes db in another
directory and I decided that rather than have to re-train, I might as well
try this old db (if it didn't work, I wouldn't be any worse off). I copied
it into the appropriate place and it all works fine. Everything's back up
and running. So I'm happy :-)

Good luck and thanks again.
Denis