[Spambayes] Spambayes issue? (Outlook not shutting down)

Katz, Amir Amir_Katz at bmc.com
Tue May 11 06:21:40 EDT 2004

FWIW, I've been fighting a long time with the problem of Outlook
occasionally not shutting down. I had this problem long before I installed
SB, and our IT people are at loss why this happens. I simply kill Outlook
(and the associated process MAPISP32), wait till both are gone from the task
manager, and all is well. The only downside is that upon the next time
Outlook is started, it takes a longer time, assumingly since it is fixing
what was left open when it was forcibly shut down.
I have Windows 2000 professional, Outlook 2000 SP3, local PST file of 800
MB.

Amir