[Spambayes] Trouble with the IMAP filter

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Tue May 11 14:30:57 EDT 2004

I'm currently trying to setup spambayes to filter more than one
account.  To do this i'm running a cron job (OS is FC1 w/Python2.3) that
is simply:

cd /home/neel/sb/mep/
sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -e y > /dev/null
cd /home/neel/sb/nel/
sb_imapfilter.py -c -t -e y > /dev/null

Each IMAP account is setup completely seperatly, and do not share a
database.  Currently, the second account only moves the messages to the
spam/suspect folders and records the score if the
spambayes.messageinfo.db does *not* exist, i.e. it creates it.  If the
file does exist, then the email is marked with a dpambayes-id header,
but nothing more.

I'm searching around for anyone with a similar problem, but if someone
can point me in the right direction I'd be greatful.  I'm also no
stranger to python, and have no problems playing with the source for a
more detail log if needed.

Thanks,
Mike