[Spambayes] Trouble with the IMAP filter

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Wed May 12 08:57:04 EDT 2004

Version is 1.0b1, I'll grab version 1.0rc1 and install it and run it
with the extra switches.

I do know a little more at this point, first it has something to do with
the second IMAP server.  I cannot believe I just now realized this, but
python trackbacks go to stdout not stderr, so I was hiding some
tracebacks I think.  I've also noticed that mail is getting deleted (not
moved) sometimes.

I should have a much better report posted later today.

Thanks,
Mike