[Spambayes] Multi-Accounts not possible with Eudora + SpamBayes

Malachi de AElfweald malachi at eoti.org
Wed May 12 20:15:22 EDT 2004

I currently have two different Eudora accounts that I check the email for.
Eudora allows you to change the POP port, but it only has 1 # for all POP
connections.

I installed SpamBayes today (after seeing a reference to it on TechTV), and
was able to setup one account fine -- but since SpamBayes requires using a
different proxy port per domain (unlike Eudora or the actual pop server
itself which is hosting both domains), I am unable to get it to work with
more than one connection.

Anyways, just an FYI.

Thanks,
Malachi de AElfweald