[Spambayes] Moving a message failed due to an unexpected Outlookerror

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 13 00:10:00 EDT 2004

> Attached is the error message. Windows XP, Outlook 2000 with
> Exchange Server 2000. I couldn't find any mention of this on
> the web site.  <<...OLE_Obj...>>

I don't know about anyone else, but this is what I got - it's not at all
clear what the error message is.  Please just describe the error message in
words.  Please also attach any log files (see the troubleshooting guide),
and say what version of SpamBayes you are using, and what you were doing
when you got the error.

=Tony Meyer

---