[Spambayes] Multi-Accounts not possible with Eudora + SpamBayes

Malachi de AElfweald malachi at eoti.org
Thu May 13 02:18:35 EDT 2004

Ok, I followed the instructions, but also had to make the following change
to get it to work (in case someone wants to update the FAQ):

(for the second personality): had to change it from
         POPAccount=malachi at tremerechantry.com@tremerechantry.com
         POPAccount=malachi at tremerechantry.com@localhost

Thanks all,
Malachi