[Spambayes] RE: Using MySQL [WAS: The joys of error messages.]

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 13 18:02:36 EDT 2004

> Well, I have also got the error
>
> D:\Python23\Scripts>python sb_imapfilter.py -b
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "sb_imapfilter.py", line 121, in ?
>     from spambayes.UserInterface import UserInterfaceServer
>   File "D:\PYTHON23\Lib\site-packages\spambayes\UserInterface.py", line
89, in ?

>     from spambayes import Stats
>   File "D:\PYTHON23\Lib\site-packages\spambayes\Stats.py", line 34, in ?
>     from spambayes.message import msginfoDB
> ImportError: cannot import name msginfoDB
>
> As I have said, I am using the latest CVS from the public server.

Opps.  This is my fault, sorry.  When I said that you'd need CVS for a
change I had just checked in, I was referring to a change that I *hadn't*
just checked in.  Now I have:

Checking in spambayes/message.py;
/cvsroot/spambayes/spambayes/spambayes/message.py,v  <--  message.py
Done

You'll need v1.50 of message.py, which should be available through anonymous
CVS any time now.  It's a simple change, so you could even just copy it from
the patch on the check-ins list and apply it yourself.