[Spambayes] Spam Recover

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu May 13 18:06:47 EDT 2004

> We are having a problem with the Spam Recover button.
> It is on the toolbar but when you click it it doesn't work.

Does the other button ("SpamBayes") work?

If yes:

   * This most likely means a database problem.  Your log file would tell us
- the troubleshooting guide explains where to find the log file.  If you
send it in, we can figure it out for you.  Otherwise simply retraining
*might* fix this.

If no and you have Outlook 2002 or above:

  * SpamBayes has probably been disabled by Outlook - this happens for a
variety of reasons.  Click Help->About Microsoft Outlook->Disabled Items and
check for SpamBayes.  If it's there, enable it.

If neither of these works, please let us know what version of Outlook,
Windows, and SpamBayes you are using.  Please also send us a copy of your
most recent log.

=Tony Meyer

---