[Spambayes] Request for neat feature for Outlook add-in

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 15 22:52:31 EDT 2004

> I've been using the Outlook plug-in under Winwoes
> 98SE for quite some while now, and I'm delighted
> at the progress made.  Thank you very much for the
> great progress so far!
[snip]

Isn't this a duplicate of a message from April 5th?  It appears to be (it's
sitting in the 119 messages from this list I still haven't got to, or seen
someone else get to).  Sorry no-one's replied yet, but it wasn't obvious
from the message that a reply was needed, and if it was, that it was
required quickly...

Note that reposting isn't going to help.  If you really want to make sure
that the feature request isn't lost in list traffic, then open a feature
request on sourceforge: <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>.

In terms of the request, it sounds like a nice enough idea, although
possibly a fair bit of work to get done.  There's a chance that it'd get
added at some point (but certainly not before 1.0).

=Tony Meyer

---