[Spambayes] "Delete as Spam" doesn't move until after selectionislost

Brewer, Gary brewerg at vt.edu
Mon May 17 08:34:56 EDT 2004

For me its not a problem reproducing it...it happens every day all day
since I installed Office 2003 (I never had it happen in Outlook 2002 but
I only used it for a couple months before upgrading). For normal
activities such as a standard delete, the view is updated immediately.
It's only messages that are being affected by Spambayes that the problem
occurs. I'm running on a new Dell Optiplex GX270 with a 3.19 GHz
processor, a gig of ram, and a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 video with 128 MB
of dedicated ram, so I would think the machine can handle it...but I
guess weirder things have happened.

Outlook