[Spambayes] Virus software and SpamBayes

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue May 18 03:47:31 EDT 2004

> I want to contribute to the effort you guys have done and
> was wondering what you guys usually see for donations.
> I don't want to be cheap.

Really anything at all is appreciated.  Since the donations go to the PSF
(the donation page explains why), none of us necessarily get any information
about the donations at all.  (There happen to be some developers that are
bigwigs in the Python world, so they probably do or could).  Which means
no-one probably knows what the average or typical donation is.

Pick a number, halve it, and donate that :)

=Tony Meyer

---