[Spambayes] A 98se Bug?

Vic and Toni victoni at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 18 20:37:21 EDT 2004

Hi,

I loaded spambytes  and then tried to start entering data in the interface on setting up the ports. But had a lock up and had to reset. Now could not get the spambytes to load. (Its not in task manager and  the spambytes task icon will not show up on the task bar.) So at this point after uninstalling and reinstalling, still can not get the program to load.

Any advise since I dop not see any feedback on this particular problem on the FAQ page.

Thanks
Victor

---
Our outgoing email is automatically checked and cleared of  any virus before being sent.