[Spambayes] Spambayes Question

Urko Masse urko.masse at telitas.nl
Wed May 19 05:19:51 EDT 2004

Since most of the Spam mails have fake addresses, I think that would be
a very bad idea, creating innecessary traffic, and getting no positive
results.
At most, if you do that, the spammer can actually confirm that your
address is active, and then send you even more spam...

The best advice to decrease the amount of spam you get is pretending you
don't get it, so they might think your account is not active...

Regards,
Urko