[Spambayes] Problem with Configuration

cgroff cgroff at markssupply.net
Wed May 19 10:28:26 EDT 2004

I'm running Spambayes on a wink2 server in proxy mode for a mercury mail
server.

It runs fine for the most part however I'm trying to change some of the
configuration settings.  In particular the 2 cache yes/no options.

When I hit save to save the changes I get the following error(s)

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "spambayes\Dibbler.pyc", line 461, in found_terminator

  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 770, in onChangeopts

  File "spambayes\ProxyUI.pyc", line 731, in verifyInput

  File "spambayes\UserInterface.pyc", line 862, in verifyInput

  File "spambayes\OptionsClass.pyc", line 585, in convert

  File "spambayes\OptionsClass.pyc", line 266, in convert

AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'split'

I've shut down the service and restarted it to see if that makes a
difference but the error persists.

Other then that it's a great little piece of software and I couldn't be
happier with it's performance the majority of the time.

Thanks

Chris Groff