[Spambayes] Possible bug???

Ron Stamboly rstamboly at safenet-inc.com
Wed May 19 11:52:07 EDT 2004

HI,

I have read all the on-line documentation (including FAQ) and think I have
run into a bug with the latest version for windows.

I am running WinXP, Outlook 2003 (All Patched to latest revs.) and just
upgraded to SpamBayes 1.0rc1

In the previous version of SpamBayes 1.0b1, when I deleted an email with the
button Delete as Spam, it would automatically move it to the junk email.

Now in this version, when I delete as spam, the message does not move until
I click on the next message, or actually just click anywhere.  The message
will not move itself.

All setting are the same as before.  (pretty much all defaults, as I have
not changed anything.)

I believe this might be a bug, but if something has changed in this version
and I need to change something, please let me know....thanks for the help
and keep up the great work.

This program is really very good

Ron

Ron Stamboly

Sr. System Engineer

SafeNet, Inc.

101 Hudson St. Suite 3710

Jersey City, NJ 07302

(201)-333-3400 x121

rstamboly at safenet-inc.com
<BLOCKED::blocked::BLOCKED::mailto:rstamboly at safenet-inc.com>

 <BLOCKED::blocked::BLOCKED::www.safenet-inc.com> www.safenet-inc.com

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be

privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If

you have received this communication in error, please notify us

immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer

without copying or disclosing it.