[Spambayes] Spam Bayes use in a corporation

Brent Bertram bbertram at mts.net
Wed May 19 19:24:51 EDT 2004

I work in a corporation with 5000 PC's and I was checking out your Anti-Spam software, SpamBayes.  I like it.  I noticed it was free.  I don't propose to use it on all of our PC's just 50 or so PCs, the IT staff only.  For us to use it would we need to pay you at all?  Is there special treatment for corporation or are we treated the same as a normal single user?  I provided a link to the IT staff and a few bit my head of, they are partial to IHateSpam and a few are concerned legally.  So far its just talk and no one has used it on their corporate PC.  I'm curious what you take is on this?  Thanks for the help.

PS:  Can you please e-mail your reponse to bbertram at hydro.mb.ca as well?  Thanks again.