[Spambayes] Spam Bayes use in a corporation

Michael C. Neel neel at mediapulse.com
Thu May 20 08:39:24 EDT 2004

In the opensource world, who you are means nothing.  Check out the link
Tim pointed out, www.opensource.org and read the open source definition,
which defines what a license must do and not do to be open source, and
you'll also find a list (with the psl included) of one's that meet this
list.

And then, if you guys are that big you've probably got a legal dept, so
take one of those guys out to lunch and ask him to look at it (it's only
a page or two), and see what he thinks.

Mike

michael.neel at mediapulse.com
vice president of information systems