[Spambayes] Spambays and VBA

CFREIWALD at PROSOL-INC.COM CFREIWALD at PROSOL-INC.COM
Thu May 20 10:06:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

I installed Spambays but when I try to use it, Windows wants an installation
disk for “Visual Basic for Applications.” I’m running Win2K, Office XP, as
well as a variety of development programs (i.e.;, Visual Studio and etc.) so
I know VBA is on the machine.

I tried researching this myself, but couldn’t find any reference to this
kind of problem.

My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question.

Regards,

Cliff

---