[Spambayes] How do I recover an item that Question?I

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat May 22 21:17:13 EDT 2004

> How do I recover an item that I inadvertently marked as spma?

Are you using the Outlook plug-in?  If not, then this is all incorrect -
please re-ask with more details and we'll give you the appropriate answer.

You simply open up your spam folder, find the message that you incorrectly
marked, select it, and click the "Recover from spam" button.  SpamBayes will
take care of all the appropriate training, and it should move back to the
folder it came from (if there is trouble doing that, it'll move back to the
main Inbox).

=Tony Meyer

---